Welcome to Dexter’s Tunes Tales and Ales
Just what is Dexters? Its not just a music store, bookstore or a bar, its much more than that. Dexters is a place to gather and meet new friends here in the heart of East Hampton, Connecticut. Leave your problems at the door and discover what you truly love; be it music, relaxing with a good book, enjoying a connecticut micro-brewed beer or just hanging out. Who knows maybe you’ll be inspired to perform during one of our open mics. So what are you waiting for? Come on down and check us out. You’ll be glad you did.
Come Visit Us!
Dexter's Tunes, Tales, and Ales
91 Main Street, East Hampton
4.9 100 reviews
- Mary-Jo Machel ★★★★★ 2 months ago Super friendly owner Martha. Very welcoming atmosphere, great beer selection, variety of drink selections, and you can get snacks. Open mic twice a week. Dog friendly. Outside has a good size yard in back or you can sit in front at one … More of the outdoor tables. We stop in after a bike ride or walk around town or to check out open mic. Once we went for a tequila tasting/class that had appetizers paired with samples of different tequilas they taught you about. Always something new to check out.
- Dennis Desrochers ★★★★★ 2 weeks ago Went for a nice 20 mi bike ride on the Airline trail and ended up here for a bite. Happy to find, good lite fare and drinks. We enjoyed the live music and the outdoor patio with games was great. We will be back!
- Mi Lesesne (DandelionBlossom.com) ★★★★★ 3 weeks ago The live music was fantastic! The drinks were refreshing. I like the laid back vibe!
- Jessica Grenier Johnson ★★★★★ 5 months ago Such a fun place! We have stopped by a few times and keep going back for more! It is quaint and has friendly staff to serve you delicious local drinks and mixed cocktails! Coloring books, board games, comfortable seating and a boat load … More of hospitality! Stopped by for their Christmas gathering and enjoyed some apps and drinks! We felt like we were part of their family or like we were part of a Hallmark movie! So much fun, we can't wait to get back!
- Kathleen Cicchese ★★★★★ 6 months ago I love going to Dexter’s! They have a selection of local beer and cocktails and are responsive to customer feedback. It’s so fun to go there in the nice weather because there is a large outdoor area to gather with friends. Inside they have … More records, books, and games and it’s a cozy, comfortable atmosphere. Most nights of the week they offer live music (they often have great bands or they do open mic 2 days a week) and they host different events (whisky tasting, game nights, etc). I highly recommend!!
Be the first to know about live music, tastings & more!
Just what is Dexter's Tunes Tales and Ales? Click below to find out.
Join us on Thursday Nights and Sunday afternoons for open mic!
Join us every weekend for live music! Schedule Below
Dexter’s Proudly Serves
East Hampton's own Fat Orange Cat as well as many other
microbrews distributed through 12% Beer Project out of New Haven, Connecticut.
Check our menu below as it changes weekly.